Use of the website is provided by Angelusindia subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site is provided by Angelusindia subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the
date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the
rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- Angelusindia reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes
online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of
the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms
and Conditions regularly.
- Angelusindia takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links
to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Angelusindia shall not be responsible
or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including
without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered)
are and shall remain the property of Angelusindia or its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from
Angelus India is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be
construed as conferring any licensee by Angelusindia to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright
notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item
is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the
website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of
Angelusindia). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be
requested. from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website
including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as
non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Angelusindia reserves the right to remove any such
communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
appearing on the Website relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any
disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and
Conditions’ on their part.