Your personal details will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Livestock contributes to nearly 40%of total agricultural outputs in develop countries and 20% in developing ones, supporting the lively hoods of at least 1.3 billion people worldwide.34% of global food protein supply comes from livestock. It plays an important role in poverty reduction strategies. About 20.5 million people depend upon livestock for their livelihood in India. Livestock contributed 16% to the income of small farm household as against an average of 14% for all rural households. This sector contributes 4.11% GDP and 25.6% of total agriculture GDP. It also provides 8.8% employment in our country. For low-income producers, livestock can serve as a store of wealth, provide draught power and organic fertiliser for crop production and a means of transportation. Livestock help bring in stability in farm businesses
To come ahead of the world livestock economy, India has a great opportunity and space to work hard in this sector so that we can help our economy booming up, a large mass of people to lives under poverty line can be provided with great lively hood & stable financial status, a massive entrepreneurial start-up in the lower economic group. The landless and marginal farmers can be greatly benefitted from this kind of farming, if provided with required support and training as well as choosing the most profitable types. If we take necessary measure to bring more production of livestock farming in India, then our country could be the largest livestock producing country in the world in less than 10 years and we also can bring more 20million people to have a stabilised income above from poverty line in our country.
Angelus chooses the farms and farmers or farm business owners under a special screening and process. We set the funding to the entity on merit and availability. The entity must follow an application process to get funds under certain terms and conditions by angelus.
- The entity can’t ask for funds without a documented process under an application.
- The selection process is followed by Angelus only and Angelus has all rights to choose the other party.
- The terms of fund uses and return can be different for different parties.
- Legal action can be taken if any illegality or misuses found.
- The party is entitled to provide all satisfactory financial data and operational data at any point of time.
- Any irregularities can be resulted in immediate revoke of funds.
- The agreement and all legal documents to be prepared in stamp papers issued by the govt of india.
Terms And Conditions :
A subscribing member can be the part of the investment by choosing a subscription plan. The subscription asks the member either to buy a livestock of particular kind or to pay a defined subscription fee for a unit of livestock for as much as unit he/she wants to buy. Then under a documented agreement in stamp paper with angelus, they hand over the animal to angelus for a certain period of time as mentioned in the agreement. They can visit and take details of their livestock throughout the tenure whenever they like as documented. At the end of the subscription, they get the promised return and also as a subscription member they contribute to the project that is destined for by supporting the program actively or passively. This is a pan India program, while the farms and the farmers belong to different parts of the country. The subscriber details and subscription and payment details are available on the Angelus India website after signing in to their respective areas while a detailed paper agreement bond dispatches to the member withing 4-10 working days through mail. The detail financial assessment and reports of the program is always available on Angelus website for public views to maintain transparency in the program.
- The subscription can be availed through online or offline application duly filled up by the member.
- The subscription period would be enabled for 5years only. A member cannot cancel his/her subscription before a lock up period of 3 years once subscribed.
- Membership can only be cancelled after lock up period. After lock-up period the return of subscription would be 40% of the invested value on completion of 3 years, +20% on completion of 4th year, a total of 100% return along with 100% investment at the completion of 5th year (if not withdrawn).
- If a member withdraws the return value after lock up period, then he/she would be getting a total of 140% of the invested value.
- If a member withdraws the return regularly every year after lock up period, then he gets 20% of the value at 3rd, 4th and 5th year respectively with a return of 110% additional after completion of the tenure.
- A member can only subscribe in units and additional processing fee may apply.
- The member can avail membership exclusively through subscription under Angelus Society, New Delhi.
- All legal disputes will be sorted under mutual understanding or jurisdiction under govt of India.
- Payments made through online payment gateway on angelus website or bank transfer or UPI will be accepted for purchase of subscriptions.
- Nomination can be added by the subscriber at the time of application or they must follow documented process to avail nomination.
- This is a limited membership only for subscriptions only, this not a regular membership.